
Pic courtesy of the best mother in law (well, common law, anyway)
It seems I am on the mend, for now anyway. I am on my third antibiotic and finally feeling a tiny bit of relief. Here's hoping it continues! Will post more pics later, just wanted to get this one up because its so lovely.
5 Comments:
At Sun Mar 01, 05:20:00 PM 2009,
CAGB said…
Is that a very awesome mole on Colin's arm?!? I always wished one of my kids would have a birthmark!!!
At Sun Mar 01, 06:23:00 PM 2009,
Anonymous said…
A very awesome mole indeed :)
I'm glad you're feeling a teeny bit better..are you taking some probiotics? You'll need them with all those antibiotics.
Huge Hugs :)
At Sun Mar 01, 07:52:00 PM 2009,
Rachel said…
I love the picture! Such a sweet one. I hope you put it in a frame. And so glad you are finding some relief...and hopefully some good rest to help your body mend. Still praying...
At Sun Mar 01, 10:44:00 PM 2009,
Anonymous said…
What a lovely shot. It sure puts life into perspctive, doesn't it? So glad you are *finally* getting some relief!
At Tue Mar 03, 08:12:00 AM 2009,
Leslie said…
Gorgeous picture!
And I'm glad to hear you are on the mend!
Post a Comment
<< Home