40 Weeks 5 Days
Yep, still here! Five days overdue and counting!
Today, Lily and I attended the birthday party of her BFF Kendall (which we had originally told her mom we probably wouldn't make it, lol). Lily was so excited because there were several kids from her old class there, whom she hasn't seen since the Christmas extravaganza. She was so stoked and I was happy to let her run around and enjoy her friends. Of course, I got funny looks and lots of questions -- I think its odd nowadays to see such an overdue person. Seems like doctors like to induce as soon as full term hits. I keep thinking every night when I go to bed that *this* will be it, but nothing happens. It has to happen one of these days, right???
Anyway, here are a couple of pics of Lily during the party
4 Comments:
At Sun Feb 15, 05:56:00 PM 2009,
Anonymous said…
I love that little dress on her: )
Hang in there. Love you!
At Sun Feb 15, 06:36:00 PM 2009,
Unknown said…
yep it has to happen SOMETIME ;) Everyone thought it was crazy that I didnt get induced at 40 weeks on the dot. Oh well :) Lily is beautiful as usual.
At Mon Feb 16, 11:37:00 AM 2009,
Leslie said…
Ooooh, very cool rainbow on her face!
At Mon Feb 16, 01:30:00 PM 2009,
CAGB said…
I think I've checked your blog six times today! Very excited for baby Colin.
Post a Comment
<< Home