Friday, February 13, 2009

No News


Still nothing happening over here -- it may just be an uneventful weekend around here. Devin and I are joking that I will go into labor tomorrow because my Mom is out of town (5 hours away), Devin's Mom lives out of town (6 hours away), Devin's Dad is planning on taking Lily out of town tomorrow (1-2 hours away) and my doula has a stomach bug. Also, its Lily's birthday, which is sort of the day we were trying to avoid for Colin's birthday, so we are thinking timing is everything (with an ironic twist). Also, we bought a fresh pineapple today, which is said to bring on contractions, so we'll see. I think Colin is just not done yet, maybe he's always gonna be a kid who takes his sweet time with things. Its gonna be fun to find out!

Oh and my baby turns 3 tomorrow!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home