1 Day Til Due Date...
...and its a full moon.
But I'm pretty sure it won't be tonight!

I originally had an ultrasound scheduled for today to check amniotic fluid levels, but it was canceled because the sonographer was out sick. New plan is to see sonographer tomorrow at 1:15 and then Doctor at 1:45. I may ask to have my membranes stripped (which is a off-kilter way to irritate a cervix into contracting, but it guarantees nothing). Who knows? Maybe the full moon will work its magic and I'll go into labor tonight, but somehow I doubt it. I think this kid is staying put a while longer, but we shall see...
2 Comments:
At Tue Feb 10, 08:48:00 AM 2009,
CAGB said…
I can't wait to hear the news of baby Colin!
At Tue Feb 10, 05:11:00 PM 2009,
Anonymous said…
I love that picture of Lily!
and the full moon better work it's magic! NOW!
Post a Comment
<< Home