3rd Birthday Party!
Lily's 3rd Birthday Party was awesome! That is really the best way to describe it! We had a big showing (37 guests!) and it meant SO much to us. This year, Lily was not shy at all, not even for a little bit. She greeted and hugged every guest, I think. I'm gonna have to wait for my Mom's pictures, because I used my new camera with the super zoom on it, so I have closeups of everyone and not so many group shots.
What a great day! Lily is still amped, but I am so incredibly tired! Being almost 39 weeks pregnant made the party a bit more challenging, but man, was it fun! Its always so neat to watch Lily's face light up when she sees all of her favorite people gathered in one spot. A big thank you to my Mom and siblings, who hosted and to all our guests and well-wishers too! Having such a special group of friends and family is truly a blessing and we are so grateful for each and every one of you!
2 Comments:
At Sun Feb 01, 05:34:00 PM 2009,
Leslie said…
We had such a great time! On the way home, Sam kept talking about how he ate birthday cake and played with Lily. Thank you for having us, Ms. Lora!
At Mon Feb 02, 07:35:00 AM 2009,
Amy said…
Lily looks completely adorable in her party dress. Glad that you guys had fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home