Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Whiling the Hours Away...

I had a chiropractic appointment today (I know I've said this before, but WOW am I glad I visit them!) and then Lily and I met Beth and Leah Catherine for a picnic and playtime in the park. I wish Blogger could show you these pictures in a larger format, some of them came out wonderfully!

Also, I have no clue what is up with the top of my blog, you'll just have to scroll down until it fixes itself or I mess with the code or bribe my friend to :)


Other than the swelling and some random pain in my right ankle, I'm still hanging in there pretty well. I have to admit, I'm starting to get testy. I was feeling all loving and patient, but all the comments via voicemail, text, and facebook about "You STILL haven't had that baby?" are starting to wear on me. I know, I'm sure its just me being hormonal, but I also think it has to do with my size. I carry big, I just do -- and therefore, people have been asking me for months if I'm about to pop, so now the questions are a tad more annoying because they've reached a fever pitch. I'm glad people care, so I hope I don't sound ungrateful -- its just hard to try and stay patient when people around me aren't. Or they make comments about my size. Not good.

All in all, things are good. Just waiting, eating, trying to keep my house clean and Lily entertained as best as I can and hoping Colin will come on his own pretty darn soon. I plan on talking to my doctor tomorrow about a possible induction date for next week, but man, I hate the idea of it. Pitocin does not sound like fun to me. So good thoughts are appreciated, please send 'em if you got 'em!

Oh and comments below still open for guesses (or updating old ones, since Mr Colin is a pokey one!)

4 Comments:

  • At Wed Feb 11, 06:10:00 PM 2009, Blogger Leslie said…

    Those are incredible pictures! Looks like Lily was really enjoying the wind.

    You're not being hormonal! I know that must be annoying. Who wants to hear how big they are all the time, or get pestered with questions about when the baby is coming? Like you would know that!

    (And, for the record, I really don't think you're that big! I mean, you're nine months pregnant, so of course you have a belly. But it's an adorable belly, and I', jealous of it). :)

    Anyway, sending lots of gentle thoughts your way in the hopes they alleviate some of your anxiety. Oh, and I'm terrible at this, but what the heck:

    Colin, 8 lbs, 6 oz, 21 inches long

     
  • At Wed Feb 11, 06:59:00 PM 2009, Blogger CAGB said…

    I am a terrible guesser. But, I think Baby Colin will decide he's coming TONIGHT and be born tomorrow morning just before noon. (That's pretty specific if I am terrible at guessing, but I might as well go all out and send some good mojo your way.)

    Soon the little prince will be here!

     
  • At Wed Feb 11, 07:20:00 PM 2009, Blogger Leslie said…

    Whoops! I forgot the date and time.

    February 16, 5:36 am

     
  • At Fri Feb 13, 05:23:00 PM 2009, Blogger KRON said…

    I have GOT to know what type of camera you use. These pictures are phenomenal.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home