Happy 3rd Birthday, Lilypie!!!!
Where on earth did three years go?! I can't believe how big my little girl is! Today, her Grandaddy picked her up and took her to Chuck*E*Cheese and then to ToysRUs for a shopping spree -- needless to say, she came back hyped up! Afterwards, we all went out to eat, with my sister and brother, to Golden Corral - yum!
Happy Birthday, Beautiful Princess!!!
4 Comments:
At Sat Feb 14, 07:57:00 PM 2009,
Anonymous said…
Had a blast today! She gets cuter and sweeter very day!
At Sat Feb 14, 08:08:00 PM 2009,
Anonymous said…
Have a Happy Birthday Lily!!!!
Love you!
At Sat Feb 14, 09:12:00 PM 2009,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
Happy Birthday, Lily! We hope you had an extra special day.
Love,
Andrew, Zachary and their Mommy
At Mon Feb 16, 11:34:00 AM 2009,
Leslie said…
I can't believe she's three, either! It's like I told you the other day -- I still see her as a baby, cooing to her Precious Moments doll! Where did three years go??
Post a Comment
<< Home