Welcome to the world, Colin
February 17, 2009
12:02 am
8 lbs, 15 ounces
21" long
Simply a beautiful baby boy.
Congratulations Lora, Devin & Lily.
Happy Birthday, sweet boy!
12:02 am
8 lbs, 15 ounces
21" long
Simply a beautiful baby boy.
Congratulations Lora, Devin & Lily.
Happy Birthday, sweet boy!
16 Comments:
At Tue Feb 17, 02:47:00 AM 2009,
Anonymous said…
Congratulations to all of you! He's breathtaking and you, my friend, are a ROCKSTAR!
At Tue Feb 17, 03:23:00 AM 2009,
Unknown said…
Congratulations Lora, Devin and Lily! I can't WAIT to see pictures. And yes, my friend, I am up at 2:20 to check on you :) Love you and can't at all wait to hear how it went.
At Tue Feb 17, 04:29:00 AM 2009,
Amy said…
Congratulations! I cannot wait to see him:)
At Tue Feb 17, 07:47:00 AM 2009,
Anonymous said…
Congratulations!!!!!!
At Tue Feb 17, 07:58:00 AM 2009,
Leslie said…
AHHHHHHHH! Welcome, baby Colin!!! We are so glad you're here! Congratulations to the entire Thompson family!
At Tue Feb 17, 07:59:00 AM 2009,
Rachel said…
OK, I missed the update yesterday cause it was my last night. But when I didn't see you on FB I knew there had to be some action. Congratulations to you all! I can't wait to see pictures! :)
(By the way my word verification is 'marackle' which when you say it right sounds an awful lot like miracle. hmmm...)
At Tue Feb 17, 08:24:00 AM 2009,
M said…
YAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAY!!!!
Can't wait to see you guys! Happy Birthday little guy!
At Tue Feb 17, 08:30:00 AM 2009,
sonamae80 said…
Many congratulations to you and your family, Lora! :D
At Tue Feb 17, 08:45:00 AM 2009,
KRON said…
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see pictures :-).
At Tue Feb 17, 10:26:00 AM 2009,
Anonymous said…
Yippee! I am so excited for you guys! Love you all!
At Tue Feb 17, 10:39:00 AM 2009,
MommyofTwo said…
Congratulations!! Hope you all are well. Yay!! Lily's a big sister now!!!!!
At Tue Feb 17, 10:49:00 AM 2009,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
Congratulations Lora, Devin and Lily! I cannot wait to see pictures of our newest cutie (PSG member).
Hope you're doing well, feeling well and delivery was everything you wanted it to be.
Love,
Ames
At Tue Feb 17, 02:03:00 PM 2009,
Avery & Hailey said…
Congrats!!!
At Tue Feb 17, 03:08:00 PM 2009,
CAGB said…
Excellent - so happy for you all!
At Tue Feb 17, 05:54:00 PM 2009,
Just the Sous Chef said…
HUGE CONGRATS, can not wait to see him!!! xxoo
At Tue Feb 17, 07:19:00 PM 2009,
Anonymous said…
Can't wait to see pictures! Congrats!
Post a Comment
<< Home