Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Picture Time!

















9 Comments:

  • At Tue Feb 17, 11:27:00 PM 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Colin is as handsome as can be. It was so cute watching Lily with him, she was so sweet to him. And I loved how she talked to him, "Isn't he so cute?", "Look how small his ears are."

    I went back to the archives to see the pictures of Lily in the hospital, I thought it was interesting how she was wide awake in almost all her pictures and yet Colin only flashed his eyes open for one second today. He was so peaceful and content, even with all the little hands fluttering all over him as Lily and Sam explored his face.

    Anyhow, you all looked wonderful, congratulations again!!

     
  • At Wed Feb 18, 12:33:00 AM 2009, Blogger CAGB said…

    He's gorgeous - great work! And, it looks like Lily will be a really caring big sister. :o)

     
  • At Wed Feb 18, 03:15:00 AM 2009, Blogger Rachel said…

    He is so adorable! I love the pictures of Lily (and Sam :) loving all over him. And the little newborn feet. Wish I could come give him some love in person!

     
  • At Wed Feb 18, 07:34:00 AM 2009, Blogger KRON said…

    Hooray! What an adorable boy. I love the Lily & Sam picture :-).

     
  • At Wed Feb 18, 08:59:00 AM 2009, Blogger Leslie said…

    Congratulations, again! Colin is absolutely adorable. Thank you for letting us invade your room so we could experience the joy of meeting him and holding him!

    I loved seeing how excited Lily was over her new baby brother.

     
  • At Wed Feb 18, 09:14:00 AM 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, he's soo cute!
    He looks like Devin to me :)
    I'm so glad Lily is happy with her brother
    Let us know after the coming home chaos is calmed down and we'll bring over lunch one afternoon :) Good job mama, enjoy your babymoon!

     
  • At Wed Feb 18, 09:29:00 AM 2009, Blogger Unknown said…

    He is beautiful! Not that I expected anything less. lol. Lily seems to have responded just as Kolt did which I think is a good thing. They love their brothers. It is really fun watching their relationship grow. Take it easy... can't wait to see many many more pictures of Colin and Lily together.

     
  • At Wed Feb 18, 10:43:00 AM 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a sweetie! Enjoy your newly expanded family.

     
  • At Wed Feb 18, 05:12:00 PM 2009, Blogger Amy said…

    I just loved holding that little sweet baby boy:) I hope everything goes ok with going home tomorrow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home