Belated Easter Post
Well, this week got hairy kind of fast, so I didn't get around to posting our Easter pictures, but I hope you enjoy them late. Lily and Devin dyed eggs on Saturday night. Lily's lucky, Devin is a fun dad and really had fun making the eggs all kinds of neat colors.
On Sunday, we went to my Mom's and held an Easter Egg hunt in her front yard. Lily had a blast finding the eggs that Daddy hid and then insisted that she have a turn as the "hider". She was nice enough to point out all the eggs she hid for him to find.

My babies and their easter baskets
So, we've stayed busy this week, but also managed to attract even more illness to our door. I have thrush, as a result of the weeks of antibiotics. I am on medicine for it, but its a slow fix. I have to boil everything colin uses and everything my boobs touch, including my bras. Yeah. Fun. I took him to the dr to see if he needed treatment and they told me no, but he has an ear infection instead. Awesome. I held off on giving him the antibiotics (was hoping it'd resolve on its own) and treated him for thrush myself, but that blew up in my face when he started screaming bloody murder on Tuesday. The poor man was inconsolable, so filled the antbiotics, grabbed the infant tylenol an things got sort of better.

On Sunday, we went to my Mom's and held an Easter Egg hunt in her front yard. Lily had a blast finding the eggs that Daddy hid and then insisted that she have a turn as the "hider". She was nice enough to point out all the eggs she hid for him to find.
My babies and their easter baskets
So, we've stayed busy this week, but also managed to attract even more illness to our door. I have thrush, as a result of the weeks of antibiotics. I am on medicine for it, but its a slow fix. I have to boil everything colin uses and everything my boobs touch, including my bras. Yeah. Fun. I took him to the dr to see if he needed treatment and they told me no, but he has an ear infection instead. Awesome. I held off on giving him the antibiotics (was hoping it'd resolve on its own) and treated him for thrush myself, but that blew up in my face when he started screaming bloody murder on Tuesday. The poor man was inconsolable, so filled the antbiotics, grabbed the infant tylenol an things got sort of better.So, now, he is no longer in ear pain, but the antibiotics make his stomach even more upset than usual (how is this possible? He already has colic, for pete's sake). Anyway, needless to say, my boy has been very unhappy lately. We are beginning probiotics, so please keep your fingers crossed for him. I am so in love with this tiny man and it breaks my heart in a thousand pieces when he cries like that. Hopefully, we'll be back to normal soon (where the nighttime fussies are our biggest problem, lol)

And this is not my wrap, but this is the first time I got to wrap Colin. My friend Beth taught me how on her wrap. I have a gorgeous one, which I will get pics of sometime soon. Colin LOVES it, its awesome for a fussy babe!

2 Comments:
At Sun Apr 19, 10:01:00 AM 2009,
Julie R. said…
Yay for wrapping! So sweet.
At Mon Apr 20, 12:36:00 PM 2009,
Amy said…
Love the Easter eggs. That wrap looks just like my Moby, except mine is brown.
Post a Comment
<< Home