Lazy Day Photoshoot
These were taken a few days ago, when it was actually sunny enough to have some decent light. So, today, the no-fun cloudy rainy day, was spent editing the cute pics of my kids :)






I have never been so tired in my life...or so in love with so many human beings. My kids are so amazing and seriously cute. We are definately getting a good groove going, most days. My house is moderately clean, which is good. I even took the kids to a movie (Monsters*vs*Aliens) on Tuesday. Don't worry, I brought reinforcements, but both kids were well behaved anyway. Colin actually woke up once and watched part of the movie.
He is getting really talkative lately. He cooes a LOT, especially to the animals on his bouncy seat. His little arms start going and legs kicking and his face lights up. Stuffed animals hanging from a bar are super exciting when you are 6 weeks old!
Lily is also being super good, as usual. She is definately a big whiner a lot, which comes with age 3. Somehow, she is still cute when she whines, but man, does that noise grate on me. Her latest question du jour is "why?" -- it gets asked at every possible moment. She is still being an awesome big sister and wants every imaginable opportunity to smooch on her brother, even if he is on my "BOOB!" (she says boob with a disturbingly southern accent).
Funny quote from this week:
"Mama, I fall down a lot. I need glasses"
3 Comments:
At Thu Apr 02, 07:38:00 PM 2009,
CAGB said…
Love the pictures!
At Sat Apr 04, 06:47:00 AM 2009,
Amy said…
You are doing better than me, and you have a toddler AND a baby. Lets do a photo session with the boys when you come over on Tuesday. You are photographer extrordinare (sp?).
At Mon Apr 06, 07:57:00 AM 2009,
Avery & Hailey said…
Beautiful pics!!! Yes, the "why" and whining...I'm in the midst of that as well. Can be exhausting!
Post a Comment
<< Home