Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sunshiney Pics

These are from Sunday (Devin and Colin at McDowell Park) and Monday (Lily in my backyard)


Note: yes, now that I'm addicted to photoshop, I like to play with the color of my pictures to make them richer. Way easier than learning to take better pictures...


She really likes sticks these days :)

3 Comments:

  • At Thu Mar 26, 06:39:00 AM 2009, Blogger Unknown said…

    You have great photography skills. I am sending all of my pics your way so you can "play" with them in photoshop.

     
  • At Thu Mar 26, 09:01:00 AM 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the pictures! I'm amazed at how well that picnic table has held up. It was there when we moved in 50+ years ago. I remember the day Lily's grandfather - then about 10 - dove off that picnic table into a big pile of leaves. Fortunately he wasn't hurt.
    If Lily could come visit me, she could pick up sticks in my heart to her heart's content!
    Love,
    Nanny Carol

     
  • At Thu Mar 26, 01:32:00 PM 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lily is so pretty!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home