Sunday, March 15, 2009

Smiles


We are all smiles over here today -- Colin finally figured it out! Woohoo! I got a sleepy grin the day before yesterday but chalked it up to a random facial expression, but yesterday, I got a whole big mess of smiles! I love his dimple! I hope to snag a picture of it soon. Baby smiles are the best :) He has also starting sorta kinda cooing here and there. Not a crazy amount, but definately noises that cannot be categorized as fussing.

Also, I am pleased to announce that I have not pumped in 48 hours. Breastfeeding is finally getting a big easier, thank GOD. I was getting ready to just give up, so I'm glad it's going better. It seems our big issue was a bad latch. Colin and I are both doing better and learning. I will start pumping again soon (maybe once a day or so) to build a freezer stash, but for now, I just wanted to see how long I could go without pumping because of the pain. Hooray for pain-free nursing. Finally! Here's hoping it lasts!

That's pretty much it for now. I've added another appointment to my schedule for next week (eye appointment on Thursday because my contacts are so dry, they may just fall out at any second), so wish us luck that we make it through this week in one piece!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home