Monday, March 23, 2009

Interview with a Three Year Old


1. What is something mom always says to you?
"No" (guilty as charged)

2. What makes mom happy?
Soda (what can i say? I like Coke and Mtn Dew)

3. What makes mom sad?
A frowny face (I suppose that's true)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Curtains (um. Okay.)

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Me! (Was I? Mom? Dad?)

6. How old is your mom?
Twenty six (not true, I am almost 29)

7. How tall is your mom?
this big! *said reaching her arm out as high as it could go*

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
eat chocolate! (damn straight)

9. What does your mom do when you are not home?
work on the computer (Pretty much)

10.If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
a baby (having a huge one?)

11. What is your mom really good at?
painting (dusts off shoulder)

12. What is your mom not good at?
playing soccer (sadly, I'm just a wannabe)

13.what does your mom do for a job?
soda? (I don't drink THAT much -- I think its because there's a bottle of coke sitting on the desk)

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
spaghetti and meatballs (I do love italian)

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Me (well, she is one of my biggest accomplishments)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Lily! (I asked her if she was a cartoon character and she said yes)

17. what do you and your mom do together?
paint (very true)

18. How are you and your mom the same?
we both get dressed (not until noon...)

19. How are you and your mom different?
You watch the scary movie and I watch Dora (by scary movie, she means the TV show Charmed)

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
a kiss... and a hug, don't forget (aww)

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
talking on the phone (he is way less messy over the phone)

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go
places (Its a broad description, but true nonethless)

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home