Much Needed Freak Occurance
Colin slept from 10:30 pm to 5:30 am uninterrupted!
(Unless I sleptwalked through a feeding, but my very large boobs this morning led me to "no" on that conclusion). I know its a fluke and probably won't happen again for a while, but it was really nice to get some sleep last night. Colin has been having his "fussy time" every night for about a week now. He starts crying around dinner time and doesn't really let up until around 10 or 11. Its extremely exhausting and frustrating, but I'm hoping it gets better soon.
3 Comments:
At Tue Mar 24, 09:33:00 AM 2009,
Avery & Hailey said…
I'm so jealous that he slept for that long. I hope he continues to do that for you and that the crying lets up!
At Tue Mar 24, 12:36:00 PM 2009,
CAGB said…
I am also jealous. Hmm.
At Tue Mar 24, 08:09:00 PM 2009,
Leslie said…
Hooray for long stretches of sleep!
Post a Comment
<< Home