!--END DROP DOWN MENUE PART TWO OF THREE -->
posted by Lora @ 2:12 PM 7 comments
At Sat Mar 28, 06:07:00 PM 2009, Sarah (aka Mom) said…
oh my goodness. dont even know what to say. HOW ADORABLE!
At Sat Mar 28, 08:14:00 PM 2009, CAGB said…
I love this! Great job - it's beautiful.(And, not three minutes ago, I kid you not, I was thinking I'd like to hear some Ben Harper.)
At Sat Mar 28, 09:36:00 PM 2009, Anonymous said…
oh this is priceless! Thanks (your MoM)
At Mon Mar 30, 07:30:00 AM 2009, Avery & Hailey said…
This was so sweet. I have to say that the pics of Devin and Colin are really good...there's nothing like a daddy pic. And Colin looking at Lily...sweet!
At Mon Mar 30, 08:37:00 AM 2009, Leslie said…
Beautiful! Thanks for making me cry, Lora. :)
At Mon Mar 30, 12:48:00 PM 2009, Amy said…
So great! I made a slideshow awhile ago, but it wouldn't work. I copied you, and used this slideshow program to put on my blog too!
At Wed Apr 01, 12:52:00 PM 2009, Beth said…
Breathtaking, simply breathtaking. (as I bawl my eyes out)
Post a Comment
<< Home
Photo Album Another Photo Album Lily's Movie Game On Artfully Born Babywearing Cloth Diapering Sarah's ETSY Shop
My Photography Pics
My Photography Blog
7 Comments:
At Sat Mar 28, 06:07:00 PM 2009,
Sarah (aka Mom) said…
oh my goodness. dont even know what to say. HOW ADORABLE!
At Sat Mar 28, 08:14:00 PM 2009,
CAGB said…
I love this! Great job - it's beautiful.
(And, not three minutes ago, I kid you not, I was thinking I'd like to hear some Ben Harper.)
At Sat Mar 28, 09:36:00 PM 2009,
Anonymous said…
oh this is priceless! Thanks (your MoM)
At Mon Mar 30, 07:30:00 AM 2009,
Avery & Hailey said…
This was so sweet. I have to say that the pics of Devin and Colin are really good...there's nothing like a daddy pic. And Colin looking at Lily...sweet!
At Mon Mar 30, 08:37:00 AM 2009,
Leslie said…
Beautiful! Thanks for making me cry, Lora. :)
At Mon Mar 30, 12:48:00 PM 2009,
Amy said…
So great! I made a slideshow awhile ago, but it wouldn't work. I copied you, and used this slideshow program to put on my blog too!
At Wed Apr 01, 12:52:00 PM 2009,
Beth said…
Breathtaking, simply breathtaking. (as I bawl my eyes out)
Post a Comment
<< Home