4 Months
Here's the boy's stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 2 oz (75th percentile)
Height: 26 inches (90th percentile)
Head Circ: 42.5 cm (50th percentile)
He's a big 'un, alright!
After our appointment, we went to BrixxPizza with Leslie and Sam. I didn't get any pictures because I think Leslie and I spent most of lunch fussing at the kids. They both screeched and sang and were typical 3 year olds the whole time. It was great!
I'm so excited to see what the next few weeks will bring! Beth and Leslie, two of my very close friends (and preggo models) are at the end of their pregnancies, so we'll get to meet some new babies very soon!
2 Comments:
At Thu Jun 18, 09:08:00 PM 2009,
Rudy said…
Sounds like he is growing beautifully. Great job Mama! You have two seriously gorgeous children.
At Fri Jun 19, 10:47:00 PM 2009,
Melissa said…
His hair looks so red it's hilarious.
Post a Comment
<< Home