Ahhh!! And so soon!! I guess it's better that she not get too attatched :( When hailey's fish died..after 3 years...OMGosh..it was dreadful...feelin' your pain..RIP Goldie
This gives me the opportunity to share one of the greatest moments in sitcom history. The Cosby Goldfish funeral. I can only hope you had a formal affair as well..
4 Comments:
At Wed Jun 10, 09:51:00 AM 2009,
Sarah (aka Mom) said…
poor goldie....
At Wed Jun 10, 07:14:00 PM 2009,
Anonymous said…
awww... rip
At Wed Jun 10, 08:48:00 PM 2009,
Anonymous said…
Ahhh!! And so soon!!
I guess it's better that she not get too attatched :(
When hailey's fish died..after 3 years...OMGosh..it was dreadful...feelin' your pain..RIP Goldie
At Fri Jun 12, 08:49:00 AM 2009,
KRON said…
This gives me the opportunity to share one of the greatest moments in sitcom history. The Cosby Goldfish funeral. I can only hope you had a formal affair as well..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_bn2blWSY&feature=channel
Post a Comment
<< Home