Milestone For Colin
Hooray! He rolled over!!! He did it the first time yesterday at a friend's house and I sorta thought it was a fluke because he is only 11 and a half weeks old, but nope, he's done is several times since then. Wow, he's growing up fast!
For comparison's sake, I checked out my blog with Lily and she didn't roll front to back until the end of May. I will say that I began working with Colin earlier because I knew how to help him, as opposed to Lily who had to teach herself, poor gal. I let him lay on my belly on my bed and just a little shift of gravity (from his big ol' head) would cause him to topple off me, thus giving him the idea that if you lay your head down, the body will follow. It worked! I'm very curious to see if teaching him to roll from back to front will be as easy. Things that make you go hmmmm....
And a funny video -- Colin was fussing during dinner so I took him to the car to calm him down. Turns out he loves bad britney covers!
For comparison's sake, I checked out my blog with Lily and she didn't roll front to back until the end of May. I will say that I began working with Colin earlier because I knew how to help him, as opposed to Lily who had to teach herself, poor gal. I let him lay on my belly on my bed and just a little shift of gravity (from his big ol' head) would cause him to topple off me, thus giving him the idea that if you lay your head down, the body will follow. It worked! I'm very curious to see if teaching him to roll from back to front will be as easy. Things that make you go hmmmm....
And a funny video -- Colin was fussing during dinner so I took him to the car to calm him down. Turns out he loves bad britney covers!
Colin and his look alike friend (note: this boy was born shortly before Christmas -- can you tell my sweetie is a hoss?)






2 Comments:
At Sat May 09, 10:35:00 AM 2009,
CAGB said…
So funny! I was oo-ing and ah-ing over your pictures when your comments popped up. Colin is so cute. Someday, I'll come down there and he and Josephine can meet up. :o)
At Mon May 11, 09:08:00 AM 2009,
Leslie said…
Hooray for Colin!!! And the video of him smiling to Britney is just awesome. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home