Its Been That Kinda Week
Yep.
Well, last night, Miss Thing spiked a fever of 102.9...not that it slowed her down in the least. She did manage to use it to her advantage to sleep on the couch in the living room and have a slumber party with Daddy. She keeps asking me if she's sick and told her Grandma that she had "a flu." We went to the Dr this morning and her ears look great, so it must be viral. I did take the kids to the park today (its hot as hell outside here, btw) and took a few pics. Lily and her puppy had fun. She found this thing in her room, freaked out because it looked real, made me get it off her shelf and now she's been in love with it ever since. Puppy comes everywhere with us now :)

Check out my new (well, used) double stroller! I just can't carry the little one everywhere or make Lily walk, so we upgraded to bigger wheels!
I love this little man!
A terrible pic of me, but wanted to show off my Didymos wrap. This is my fail-safe when I can't calm the baby down. Just wrap and insert paci. Easy Peasy.
3 Comments:
At Sat Apr 25, 05:16:00 PM 2009,
Melissa said…
Love the park pictures! I have the off a couple of extra days off next week so I'll come bug ya, I know you miss it. =)
At Sun Apr 26, 04:35:00 AM 2009,
CAGB said…
We have the same double stroller! And, I love your wrap. I wish I could spring for one of those - but I can't "spring" for anything.
At Tue Apr 28, 06:44:00 PM 2009,
Sarah (aka Mom) said…
We are totally gonna work out together and be hot mamas by the summer. (Not that you aren't already of course!)
Post a Comment
<< Home