2 Months
Mr C had his big 2 month appointment today! I was dreading it the whole way there because this would be his first set of shots. I hate shots. A lot! I did manage to talk my very unwilling pediatrician into a delayed schedule, so Colin only got his oral rotovirus vaccine and one DTaP shot. The pediatrician wasn't too stoked with my schedule, but it wasn't that drastic, and I'm sure he'll get used to it, right?
So at 9 weeks, here are my huge boy's stats:
Height: 24.5 inches (90th percentile)
Weight: 13 lbs 15 oz (90th percentile)
Head: 39.5 (50th percentile)
Yeah! Grow, baby, grow! I'm thinking my boob milk may be a little rich, lol. Yes, that's right. We are still breastfeeding! Aside from the lovely bout of thrush, we are still doing pretty well with it. Its so much different than it was with Lily, I still almost can't believe we've made it this far!
As for Miss Thing, she is still as sharp and witty as ever. I took her to play at a friend's house and she was in the front yard with the neighborhood boys. They all had light sabers, guns, and swords and were going through their voilent manuevers and in the background, there was Lily, doing ballet. When she walked inside, I asked her about it and she said "I was showing them how to be wonderful!". God, I love that kid. Just minutes before that, she had spent 30 minutes ruining her dress by jumping in a mud puddle.
So at 9 weeks, here are my huge boy's stats:
Height: 24.5 inches (90th percentile)
Weight: 13 lbs 15 oz (90th percentile)
Head: 39.5 (50th percentile)
Yeah! Grow, baby, grow! I'm thinking my boob milk may be a little rich, lol. Yes, that's right. We are still breastfeeding! Aside from the lovely bout of thrush, we are still doing pretty well with it. Its so much different than it was with Lily, I still almost can't believe we've made it this far!


4 Comments:
At Tue Apr 21, 09:05:00 PM 2009,
Leslie said…
Woohoo! Way to go, Colin! He's getting so big!
Is it considered assault if the "victim" is more than willing?? I don't think so! I can't wait!
I hope Lily's "wonderfulness" rubbed off on those boys. I don't see how it couldn't!
As always, beautiful pictures!
At Fri Apr 24, 09:28:00 AM 2009,
CAGB said…
Great job with the nursing!!! And, I am about to look at your photos. :o)
At Sat Apr 25, 03:01:00 PM 2009,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
Is he really 34.5 inches tall? Sheesh if so then he's almost as tall as Andrew.
Good job on BFing! Keep it up!
At Sat Apr 25, 05:47:00 PM 2009,
Lora said…
OOOH! Good catch, Amy. The Dr wrote the numbers in terrible handwriting and I didn't even think it through. You're right, that'd make him taller than Lily!
Post a Comment
<< Home