Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Not much to say

Life is good, kids are good, all is good here :)


I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, because that is always my personality (weirdo), but things are actually super good right now. Devin and I are doing wonderfully, our kids are amazing, the weather is finall nice (thank GOD) and I'm finally getting the hang of parenting two kids. I wish I was better at it, most days, but we're getting there!


I'm having fun learning about photography and talking to people that I can learn from. I have had fun taking maternity pictures of my friends Beth and Leslie and of Amy's sweet baby Gabriel. I can't wait to take more pictures of the new crop of babies to come and hopefully attend Beth's homebirth to catpure it on film. I'm not great yet, but I feel like I've found something I truly enjoy for now. Plus, I get to capture my babies' childhood on film, which makes me happy. Here is the link again, if you want to check it out. I'm gonna add a link to the side bar, but I hope to update my flickr* site regularly, so you can check there for all of my pictures.





Look at those dimples!




Happy Kiddos


Colin is doing better with the nighttime fussies, now that we've got him napping more. He's such a sweet boy. Usually, his fussiness just means that he's tired. Poor little man, it took his momma a long time to figure it out. As I write this, Lily is out with Devin on the jetski. The little daredevil loves it. I have not witnessed yet and honestly, I'm not sure I could. I would stand on the bank and panic, I think, so its better that they have their Daddy/Daughter/Watersports time without me for now.

Oh, speaking of which, Colin took his first boatride this past weekend! Lily was happy to be back on the boat and I was nervous about taking the tiny one too. But, he did what babies do best: slept like a baby!

3 Comments:

  • At Wed Apr 29, 10:00:00 PM 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, my mercy!!! Your pics are GREAT! I love it! Keep 'em comin! :)

     
  • At Fri May 01, 01:15:00 PM 2009, Anonymous Melissa said…

    I love your children X 987648764 and I love your photography!
    (Leslie- lora's pictures came out real good, very pretty!)
    I can't wait to come over Monday(s) to start Lily's advancement in her education!

     
  • At Mon May 04, 10:29:00 AM 2009, Blogger KRON said…

    I can't get over how great your pics are! I want you to come take pictures of Will (if he ever decides to get here).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home