Just a Regular Old Week
For Mother's Day, we went out on the boat again (Colin stayed with my mom) and I finally got my first good ski of the year!

On Tuesday, we ended up at Amy's house, doing our now weekly cooking lesson. This week, we made Lettuce Wraps. It was delicious! As usual, Gabe and Colin enjoyed eachother's company:
Wednesday was spent here, enjoying time with Beth and Leah Catherine and sorting through Colin's clothes (I can't believe I had to retire our 0-3 clothes already, even though he is technically 12 weeks yesterday).
Today, we went to the Dr first thing this morning, so Colin could get his Prevnar and HIB vaccines. Can I just say, I freakin' hate vaccines? They are so evil! Poor Colin was looking at me, his eyes all lit up and happy, and then the bitch just slammed him once in each leg. He cried so hard he could hardly breathe and wouldn't even nurse. I held him and cried too. My sweet boy hasn't been himself all day, but he seems okay for now, asleep in his swing. We are getting into longer sleep patterns now, so he has a very early bedtime, which is working out better.
After the doctor, we visited a childhood friend I reconnected with and her twins who are a few months older than Lily. They had a fab time, but I totally didn't get any pictures. I suck :(
All in all, we've been busy, but things have been rather uneventful. I just posted because my mom made me ;)
4 Comments:
At Thu May 14, 09:15:00 PM 2009,
Anonymous said…
I love the picture of your son and his great grandmother's hands. That picture is priceless.
At Fri May 15, 06:39:00 AM 2009,
Amy said…
I love the pics of your grandma and Colin. How sweet. I also love that you bring the camera every week for the weekly cooking lesson. The pics are always great!
At Fri May 15, 10:58:00 PM 2009,
Anonymous said…
I am glad I made you do this great blog and I love the pic's too.
thanks MoM
At Sat May 16, 06:34:00 PM 2009,
Leslie said…
Those pictures of Colin with your grandmother are priceless.
And once Abby gets here, may I join you guys for some cooking lessons? My little girl can boss your boys around. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home