Thursday, October 01, 2009

Still on a Laptop

Its been pretty busy around here lately, we've been enjoying our view, the weather has been nice with the onset of Fall, and I've actually had two homebirths recently to photograph (pictures on photography blog)! They were spectacular!!!

So, here's a picture of our view. It was cool the other morning when I snapped this and the steam was rising off the lake. Its like Heaven here. I'm loving it. Rachel, I will post some inside pictures just for you when I get a chance!


Colin's new struggle is now that he's learned how to consistently get from his belly to sitting up and then pull up on whatever is nearby, he wants to stand up in his crib instead of sleep. I remember this with Lily. Sometimes he screams when he gets up, but doesn't know how to get back down :)

This was a super fast update because it looks like I'm out the door, headed to another birth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home