Thursday, July 23, 2009

5 Month Appointment

Colin had to have his 5 month shots (we are doing Dr Sears delayed schedule, which is why we have 5 month shots) today and it sucked. It went better than usual though. I had him decked out in his sweet Amber necklace. Baltic amber is said to secrete healing oils when heated (like held next to a 98.6 degree pudgy baby) and is supposed to help with teething. Also, I think he looks cool in it.

He didn't get full stats, but with just a tshirt on, he weighed in at a hefty 17 lbs, 10 oz. Wow!

And my dreamer, still pushing buttons, but still being amazingly sweet :)


3 Comments:

  • At Thu Jul 23, 07:00:00 PM 2009, Anonymous Melissa said…

    You make him look like a 5 year girl with that necklace lol =)

     
  • At Sat Jul 25, 12:12:00 AM 2009, Blogger KRON said…

    Is he trending towards red? Is that what I spy in that photo?

     
  • At Mon Jul 27, 06:49:00 AM 2009, Blogger Leslie said…

    I love those Amber necklaces. And Colin makes them look even better! I've got to get one for Abby when she enters the teething phase!

    I hear you on the older child pushing your buttons. I think Sam is an expert on where all of my buttons are located.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home