Welcome To The World
David Ross
8 lbs 11 oz
20.5 inches
June 20, 2009
born peacefully at home, in the water at 2 pm
I had the honor of photographing this birth and am so humbled and in awe of my best friend. She did beautifully and the baby arrived before the midwife did (no worries, the apprentices were there and did a great job of taking care of the new family until she arrived). I have lots of pictures, but I'd like to edit them and also get permission from Beth as to which ones can be posted on the internet.
Congrats to the new family, what a wonderful early Father's Day surprise!
2 Comments:
At Sun Jun 21, 06:18:00 PM 2009,
Rudy said…
He is beautiful! Good job Mama. And his parents are obviously smitten. What beautiful moments to capture on film. Wish you lived closer so you could come capture us too!
At Tue Jun 23, 05:52:00 AM 2009,
Sarah (aka Mom) said…
Congratulations Beth! Word verification today is healins...hmm. Guess it is appropriate considering she just birthed a baby at home. What one strong woman!
Post a Comment
<< Home