Breaking News!
Good news! Poopwatch 2009 has officially ended! This morning, on day 11, Colin finally evacuated his bowels. You can all finally breathe a sigh of relief now. For the record, it was nasty.
I took Lily two days in a row to the park by our house to play in the water fountains. She loved it! I put Colin in our solarveil mei tai, which is made to go in the water and that way, we can all cool off. On Saturday, we met our friends Camera and Dakota there. Lily has been pretty lonely this week, so she was so happy to have friends to play with.

We attempted to go to RaysSplashPlanet on Saturday afternoon, but it was pretty rough and tumble in there, so we didn't stay long. Lily liked it, but I was just too overstimulated to stay long.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home