
Abigail Kay
born 7/2/09
10:14 am
8 lbs 4 oz
21 inches long
She is beautiful and I had the honor of documenting her entry into the world, except for the actual surgery. It was an honor and a privilege and this little beauty came out, camera-ready! Congratulations to the happy parents!
2 Comments:
At Fri Jul 03, 08:52:00 PM 2009,
Avery & Hailey said…
Beautiful pictures!
At Sun Jul 05, 09:56:00 PM 2009,
Leslie said…
Lora, I can't find the words to thank you enough for taking the time to document such a special day in our lives -- the day our beloved daughter came into the world. You have such a talent for capturing moments on film, and I am thrilled you would use that talent on us. You are an awesome photographer, and it's an honor and a privilege to also have you as a friend.
Post a Comment
<< Home