I love my kids
They may be whiny, they may be overtired, they may wear on me like you wouldn't believe...but I love the heck outta my kids. They are utterly and ubelievably wonderful :)



This is Colin's best friend, David. I say its his best friend because neither of them are able to verbalize their opinions yet, so I'm just assuming. But I'm pretty sure it'll work out that way. Is this boy not adorable?! 

So, that is pretty much it. Short update today, just wanted to post pics. Tomorrow is Sam's 4th bday party and we are looking forward to it. I'm also hoping to do a newborn shoot of Sam's little sis, Abby, on Monday.
Colin is loving his jumperoo. He finally learned to actually bounce in it. He jumps and flings his arms and giggles. His favorite thing is when Lily comes in and starts jumping next to him. He laughs so loud, its hilarious. You can see those bottom 2 teeth peeking out in this picture. He is also rocking his amber necklace. Its supposed to help with teething pain, but I have no idea if it really works. It makes him look really cool though!
Colin loooooves Lily. His face lights up whenever she comes around. Its so awesome!
This is Colin's best friend, David. I say its his best friend because neither of them are able to verbalize their opinions yet, so I'm just assuming. But I'm pretty sure it'll work out that way. Is this boy not adorable?!
So, that is pretty much it. Short update today, just wanted to post pics. Tomorrow is Sam's 4th bday party and we are looking forward to it. I'm also hoping to do a newborn shoot of Sam's little sis, Abby, on Monday.
3 Comments:
At Fri Jul 10, 09:48:00 PM 2009,
Leslie said…
Oh my goodness!!! Those pictures of Lily and Colin together are precious. Absolutely precious! That shot of him grinning at Lily just warms my heart. And how fitting Colin and David are best friends -- they will make quite a formidable pair with their devilishly handsome selves.
Love the amber necklace!
At Sat Jul 11, 12:56:00 AM 2009,
Melissa said…
Um, ALSO Derek turns 19 on Sunday, loser!
David looks just like Brian!
Andddd I want copies of those pictures of Lily and Colin, they're great!
At Sat Jul 11, 02:21:00 AM 2009,
CAGB said…
Those two together are the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment
<< Home