Friday, August 07, 2009

Zoo Trip

Today, the kiddos and I headed down south to the Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia. It ended up working out well because Devin's Dad and Sister were going to Columbia anyway to visit Uncle Elbert, so they dropped us off on their way and picked us back up on their way home. I got to hang out with my very special friend, Elissa, who I met at an internship in 2001 (2002?). She had her neice LilyCait with her and we all had a blast!
I had fun taking pictures of animals up close with my zoom lens :)
The girls got along great! LilyCait is just under 2 and such a sweet child. She loved following Lily around and Lily loved being the leader, as usual :)

(Right after this picture, Lily turned around and said "Adults, are you coming?!")


Colin did surprisingly well too. He didn't fuss until right before we left, because he was so incredibly tired. He's such a great little guy!

Loved the air conditioned exhibits as well!
Our zoo trip group :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home