Saturday, November 07, 2009

More Autumn Pictures

So this past week at Waldorf, I had to lead the circle. it was definately scary and I was nervous about it. I don't think I did an amazing job, but I survived, so that was good. Our craft was to make leaf crowns, which the kids did a great job on!

Colin really digs my friend Carrie's girls. They really dig him too, so it works out :)


Its been a really pretty week around here, nice and sunny! Lily has been spending lots of time in our front yard, hoping on the stones and making a "leaf collection." The leaves out here this time of year are incredible and Lily is loving them. Colin is too, but I think he enjoys crunching them more than he enjoys the colors. For the record, Lily is wearing my old sunglasses. She looks so sweet in them!


This is what my house looks like all the time -- Colin standing on something or another. He loves to stand up on basically anything he can manage to get up on. He's getting better at cruising and also letting go and standing solo for a few seconds before he falls on his booty.

Colin's latest game...

2 Comments:

  • At Tue Nov 10, 08:54:00 PM 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love those sweet babies of yours! How did this year fly by? Colin is so sweet plaing peekaboo! Love you!

     
  • At Thu Nov 12, 10:48:00 PM 2009, Anonymous Melissa said…

    I wish you could of filmed his sweet giggle!
    i love Lily <3 She is so freaking adorable and sweet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home