Sunday, November 18, 2012


I'm still here, I swear!

New developments:

Lily is in 1st grade and we pulled her out so I could homeschool. I'm having fun exploring different curriculum and I think she is enjoying being home more!

Colin has hit the 3.5 year old disequalibrium time, in which he makes me want to pull my own hair out, but somehow is the sweetest boy I've ever met. He still loves to snuggle and he really loves his big sissy.

Photography is going well and its keeping me busy.  I'm also still doing birth work and have started helping out a local homebirth midwife.

I have a great group of girlfriends called The Jugs, who are some of the most honest, loving and smart women I've ever met and getting to know them over the past 2 years has been totally refreshing and awesome.

I'm going to work on  posting from my iphone and see if I can figure that out. My kids deserve to know their story and have good documentation of all their cuteness :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home