Ducks on Parade
Can you tell I may have a little too much fun as a stay-at-home mom? Lily was subjected to the dress-up game again. Check out my little duck:


Seeing Double

Her face looks SO much like her father's right here. He does that same annoyed facial expression (usually, directed at me) all the time! By this point, she was ready for mommy to put down the camera and pick up the bananas.

Now, I need Halloween ideas, so bring 'em on! Maybe Amy P can loan me Andrew's old Duck Outfit, since we know Lily makes a superb duckie. I can't wait to see what ideas we can come up with!
5 Comments:
At Sat Aug 19, 09:35:00 AM 2006,
Leslie said…
I know I speak for everyone when I say that is the cutest duck ever! She looks adorable, as always.
I have been thinking about Sam's Halloween outfit since last year. He's going to be a punk rocker, complete with a mohawk, (baby-safe) spray paint for his hair, and whatever else I can think of. Would Lily want to be a punk rocker with him?
At Sat Aug 19, 10:09:00 AM 2006,
M said…
Lora- she is SO cute. I can't hardly wait for our outing this afternoon. Her smile is amazing!
At Sat Aug 19, 10:32:00 AM 2006,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
Ok, she would totally do justice to the chicken outfit. Guaranteed to bring out total cuteness in little ones.
At Sat Aug 19, 03:13:00 PM 2006,
Lora said…
Oops, oh yeah, I forgot it was Amy's costume is a chicken, not a duck. I get easily confused by fowl :)
At Mon Aug 21, 01:37:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
so cute!
you always dress her up as a duck when i'm not around..
but yeh...that outfit/custume....i can't wait to see...i KNEW you'd eventually warm up to the idea.
Post a Comment
<< Home