Puppet Show!
This picture was actually taken last night, but blogger was being a pain in the butt, so I couldn't upload it until just now. The hand beneath the purple rabbit belongs to Devin. Lily really liked the puppet and attempted many times to proclaim her love by eating it's face.The Puppet Show started off as good, clean fun with the little rabbit telling my baby daughter how loved she is and how pretty she looks. It progressed very fast to pure potty humor. This is what happens when you put a boy in charge of Puppet Show Time. Our legless hare was apparently constipated and delighted in making, um, pushing noises. Following the straining noises, the rabbit then proceeded to pass copious amounts of gas. Loudly.
And you know what? Lily ate it up. I guess a farting bunny can only entertain a grown man and a 5 month old girl.
Here is a pic I snapped in the most dramatic part of the puppet show. Can you tell what the bunny is doing?

6 Comments:
At Tue Aug 01, 01:12:00 AM 2006,
Anonymous said…
Literally ROTFLMAO at the constipated bunny . . . omg, you seriously don't know how hilarious this is to me.
Lovely Lily is sitting up now? Wow they grow so fast! :)
At Tue Aug 01, 06:22:00 AM 2006,
Amy said…
Only Devin...
At Tue Aug 01, 06:45:00 AM 2006,
Leslie said…
Fathers definitely have a way with entertaining their babies. I think a constipated bunny would send Sam into fits of giggles. It looks like Lily herself is entranced with it!
At Tue Aug 01, 08:19:00 AM 2006,
Rachel said…
I think Stan would put on a similar puppet show. The sad thing is that they still have the humor of a small child. :)
To be honest I might had to laugh too. ;)
At Tue Aug 01, 12:22:00 PM 2006,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
Her face is absolutely the sweetest thing. Love it! I'm telling you now to put new locks on the windows and doors.
At Tue Aug 01, 09:14:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
typical from devin... hahahahaahaaa!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home