Lily at Play

Nothing too new is going on in the world of Lily. Her dinner dujour this week is still carrots and she still makes the same happy faces when she squishes the orange goo from her mouth. Daddy bought her a new toy this weekend, which he decided to try out tonight...Bubbles! Lily was fascinated; she simply adored the bubbles! You could tell that she didn't quite know what to make of them, but they captured her interest, to say the least.

After this picture was taken, she lost her balance and tipped over sideways and managed to hit her head on that office shelf thingy in the background. Oops! I wasn't fast enough to catch her! Not that she cared, she just looked mildly bewildered and then went back to smiling and looking for the bubbles. After that little incident, I decided to move playtime to the nursery with the help of the Bumbo chair for support.

3 Comments:
At Tue Jul 25, 07:49:00 PM 2006,
Amy said…
When Miss Lily starts crawling, she will probably bump into alot of objects around the house. I have a feeling that it won't be long, she is quite the athletic one!
At Wed Jul 26, 06:56:00 AM 2006,
Leslie said…
Look at how she is mesmerized by those bubbles!
At Wed Jul 26, 07:07:00 AM 2006,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
Bubbles... cheap and easy entertainment! Good job Devin!
The beauty of the fire truck is I can deflate and tote it to and fro. The next time Rachel makes her way to Charlotte I'll see if I can tag along. I'll bring the fire truck, chicken outfit and Andrew. We could have a group playdate. Of course I can always use the excuse I'm visiting family. My SIL and nieces live in Huntersville.
Post a Comment
<< Home