Where Do I Start?
Being a bridesmaid is hard work! On Friday, was the rehearsal followed by the rehearsal dinner at a local italian restaurant. Mmm, the food was so yummy that I was afraid I wouldn't fit into my dress the next day (thank God for girdles)! Saturday morning, we met for the bridal luncheon, after which I rushed to Heather's house for hair and makeup (thanks Heather!) then back to the church to prepare. The wedding was a 6 and the reception followed it at the Marriot. The ceremony was lovely and Meagan was a stunning bride. Congrats Meagan and Mike!!!
I am so tired, that I will skip all the details now and offer you pictures instead.

Here is the bride, breaking it down on the dancefloor. Later, she actually did "The Worm" across the stage. No, I'm not kidding. She seriously rocks :)

So, since we all know that Lily likes to hit milestones on the weekends, she chose this weekend to hit two very large ones: sitting upright unassisted for long periods of time AND....scooting! Yes, you read that right. My child is mobile! She does an army crawl, but she also pushes with her back lets. I saw her get up on all fours and rock back and forth and I almost flipped out. What?! Isnt't she too young for this? I'm not ready and I haven't childproofed...okay, I will stop flipping out temporarily.
Here is Lily sitting upright. She is also practicing her squealing skills:
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing
Here is Lily's trying to crawl:



Is she a genius or what? Yes, I know. She's gifted.
I wish I could write more and be more descriptive/funny/insert adjective here, but I am just seriously beat. So, good night!
6 Comments:
At Mon Jul 31, 07:50:00 AM 2006,
Amy said…
I too was exhausted from this weekend, and I wasn't even a bridesmaid. I had a great time with everyone.
I need to see Lily soon! I had to go all weekend without my Lily fix. You may need to start childproofing the house. Can you believe that?
At Mon Jul 31, 09:01:00 AM 2006,
Leslie said…
Lily!! You are growing up WAY too fast! Look at you scooting around on the floor. I am so impressed with you, young lady. Sounds like crawling is just around the corner! I also loved the video of the squealing. I adore those sounds they make.
You looked BEAUTIFUL! I love the hairstyle.
At Mon Jul 31, 09:03:00 AM 2006,
M said…
Go Lily Go!!!
At Mon Jul 31, 09:03:00 AM 2006,
M said…
Oh, and you are look fab!
At Mon Jul 31, 04:04:00 PM 2006,
jennylein said…
Go Lily!
At Mon Jul 31, 06:51:00 PM 2006,
Rachel said…
Wow, what a hot mama you are. And way to go Lily! How exciting and all the other emotions that come with such big changes. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home