I apologize for being such a slack blogger. Even though I'm on the internet for hours a day, I can't seem to find the time to keep up with this thing! I am currently job-hunting and gearing up for our trip to Germany on Sunday. I am extremely nervous and slightly overwhelmed, but I'm sure everything will work out just fine. Dev's Dad, Dan, is meeting me in Frankfurt for the first few days and then Lily and I will drive our rental car on to my grandmother's house.
So, here is what we've been up to lately:
Dev's sister, Deanna and her boyfriend Aaron stopped in for a visit. Both work for Delta now, so we're hoping they come visit more often!

Meagan gave birth to Annika Lynn on July 20th! She is such a beautiful baby, I got to see her the day after she was born. Check out the cuteness:

Last weekend, my sis Melissa, Amy and her boyfriend Eric, and I all headed to Myrtle Beach to see
Morrissey and had an amazing time. Here are the gals, dressed up and ready to go:

Leslie and Sam came over the other day to drop off Leslie's McLaren*stroller, which she is kind enough to loan me for our trip (thanks, Leslie!). Lily loved showing Sam her toys and then eating all his raisins while he was distracted. They even played house -- they took turns pushing the stroller and Sam was every bit the protective Daddy-figure. So cute!


I would like to also show you what bedtime looks like around here. Since Lily is utterly obsessed with Shrek, Devin bought her a shrek pillow doll to snuggle with at night. Of course, she has to have her baby and her lamb that plays a lullaby. She also has a music box we have to turn on to play more lullaby music (which clashes with disonance with the lamb's song). All of this to get a small girl to sleep. But its cute...

And then this past Wednesday, Beth H and I took our kiddos to The Cheese -- thanks so my awesome sister who works there who totally hooked us up~! We got a free meal and a ton of tokens! The kiddos loved it. Claudia and Lily kept us on our toes, everyone thought they were twins! Lily calls her "Cow-wee", they are so sweet together!
3 Comments:
At Fri Jul 27, 08:15:00 PM 2007,
Anonymous said…
They do look an awful lot alike! Wow.
Have fun in Germany!
At Fri Jul 27, 09:26:00 PM 2007,
Lauren said…
I am so glad to see an update - I've been wondering what the life of Lily has been like! Looks like she and her mommy have been super busy!
At Fri Aug 03, 09:55:00 PM 2007,
Anonymous said…
No pictures from Germany? I miss you both. It's so quiet. Please hurry up and come home so that we can kiss and I can put Lily on the sim and push her.
PLLLLLLEEEASE?
Ps: I washed the dishes.
PPS: Glod save us.
-devin
Post a Comment
<< Home