On the Potty!
My big girl did it! She pooped in the potty! WOO!
I know this is gross and not overly exciting for all of you, but I have to mark this momentous occasion with a blog post. Lily started making the poop face and I could tell she was working hard, so I whipped off her already dirty diaper and sat her on the potty. And then...lo and behond....da da duh da! The potty makes a victory noise when something hits it's target. And it happened!
Yay Lily~!
I know this is gross and not overly exciting for all of you, but I have to mark this momentous occasion with a blog post. Lily started making the poop face and I could tell she was working hard, so I whipped off her already dirty diaper and sat her on the potty. And then...lo and behond....da da duh da! The potty makes a victory noise when something hits it's target. And it happened!
Yay Lily~!
Here's a horribly blurry picture of the event:
Okay, and just want to share another super-cute picture with you. This is what Lily's parents do on the weekend:
8 Comments:
At Mon Aug 20, 12:33:00 PM 2007,
Leslie said…
SUCH A BIG GIRL! Woohoo! Isn't it great that poop is something to congratulate each other about now?
And that's such a cute picture! Is that Mountain Island? I think I know exactly where that is.
At Mon Aug 20, 02:23:00 PM 2007,
Lauren said…
Wow, I know you are super pround of Lily. Poop in the potty is wonderful!
I am super proud of Lily's parents! I would fall right over, you guys are great!
At Mon Aug 20, 09:36:00 PM 2007,
Anonymous said…
Funny how we now find poop so exciting... yay Lily.
I am going to buy Piper a potty... although she does not appear interested in going anywhere but in her diaper.
Who knows.... it may just sit there for a few more months.
At Thu Aug 23, 08:54:00 AM 2007,
Lew said…
I can't believe she is already pooping in the potty! That's amazing. I know I've said it before, but I think Lily's a genius!
You look good water skiing, by the way!
At Thu Aug 23, 08:11:00 PM 2007,
Anonymous said…
Aw I <3 that picture of you guys on water skis! so cute...soo...hmmm dare i say it!?! myspace!
At Thu Aug 23, 10:03:00 PM 2007,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
Way to go Lily! I always knew that girls were smarter than boys when it comes to some things. Andrew thinks the potty is something fun to play with.
We miss you guys! Let's plan another day at the zoo soon.
Love you all!
At Mon Sep 03, 10:57:00 AM 2007,
Rachel said…
Very impressive Lily. Please come to my house and talk Kirby through it. He, like Andrew, simply likes to play on the potty and talk about it. He even got his Sunday School teacher to take his diaper off and put him on because she thought he was serious (or maybe he took his diaper off himself--I'm not sure). You are the smartest little girl I know!
At Wed Sep 05, 10:30:00 AM 2007,
Krista said…
Thank you for the very kind comment on my blog, it acutally made me feel a lot better. Lilly is adorable and your trip sounded amazing! I would love to have the blogs of your friends who also had tumours.
Post a Comment
<< Home