A Day In the Park
Devin and Lily and I spent a nice afternoon at Freedom Park today. There was some storm clouds on the horizon and a gospel choir singing in the amphitheatre, so it made for a nice ambience for our walk. Check out some of cute pics:

And a video of my baby "reading" -- she memorized this book and if you listen closely, she says each line when she looks at the page. My little smarty pants!
And a video of my baby "reading" -- she memorized this book and if you listen closely, she says each line when she looks at the page. My little smarty pants!
One more video of Lily...simply because she's freaking adorable.
I have to also note Lily's new favorite phrase. She says "Here ya go!" when she wants you to hand her something. When she really wants it, she'll say it really whiney and urgently. Its really cute :)
3 Comments:
At Sun Sep 16, 09:31:00 AM 2007,
Anonymous said…
Thanks for posting again, I had already experienced "Lily withdrawals" She is really absolutely incredibly adorable! Luv u GiGi
At Tue Sep 18, 02:48:00 PM 2007,
Lauren said…
The park pictures are great. Lily is growing up so much, and she is sooo smart!
At Tue Sep 18, 07:37:00 PM 2007,
Leslie said…
I love the park pictures as well. Those look like they belong in a magazine!
Post a Comment
<< Home