A Weekend With G.G.
G.G. (or GiGi) is what Lily calls my Mom ("German Grandma" in case you were wondering). Anyway, Lily spends a lot of time with my mom and has her own set of rules over there. Anyway, my mom sent me these funny pics of what Lily did this weekend and I thought I would share them with you:

Apparently, someone shared their popcorn with Lily to feed the ducks with. When she ran out of popcorn, she shucked her banana peel in. Apparently, the ducks and turtles were not pleased with the banana, but the fish were happy about it.

Mom said Lily used to lounge on the back porch with the cats, but now she does it with or without them
And if the cats are on the porch, she decorates them with leaves...
She fell asleep reading...
Apparently, someone shared their popcorn with Lily to feed the ducks with. When she ran out of popcorn, she shucked her banana peel in. Apparently, the ducks and turtles were not pleased with the banana, but the fish were happy about it.
So, there you have it. Life with Lily is never boring.
Today, she was playing with her babydoll in the shower (we have a doll that lives in the shower). Lily shoved "shower baby's" face into her belly button and when I asked her what her baby was doing, she said "eating". We have 3 very good friends right now that Lily sees at least once a week that nurse, so I guess Lily was emulating them. She accidentally dropped baby in the bath, picked her back, and then latched her onto the appopriate place after that. Hungry baby!
Also, today, during Lily's "nap", she fussed and screamed and when I finally went to check on her, I found her covered in poo. She had removed her own diaper and finger painted with its contents. So, yeah, that was fun. The poor gal never ended up getting a nap today and she was so tired at dinnertime, that she passed out in her food. She wasn't too happy when I woke her to get her into her pj's and off to bed, but she is finally resting sounding. What a day.
4 Comments:
At Tue Sep 18, 07:35:00 PM 2007,
Leslie said…
Oh, that is too cute! I love hearing stories about babies nursing their babies. I think it's so sweet!
I am so, so sorry about the poop incident. Oh my gosh, I think I'd be traumatized after that.
Love the picture of Lily lounging on the deck! She is sunbathing!
At Wed Sep 19, 08:30:00 AM 2007,
Anonymous said…
Too cute! I think the one with the cat is my favorite outta this bunch!
At Wed Sep 19, 10:18:00 PM 2007,
CAGB said…
Very cute and funny! I think lounging, cat-style, is pretty hilarious.
At Thu Sep 20, 06:44:00 AM 2007,
Amy said…
These pics are too cute. Lily has the greatest personality;)
Post a Comment
<< Home