Another Christmas-y Weekend!
Lily and I baked Christmas cookies on Saturday night -- she enjoyed picking off the sprinkles and eating them individually more than the cookies themselves.
So, our cookies came out pretty darn decent if you ask me -- which you can, because I ate most of them before bedtime. Luckily, we have a whole tub of dough, so we plan on doing this for many days to come.



Baking Lessons by Lily:
Step 1. Test the dough and make sure it's good
Step 2. Give Mom a withering look
Step 3. Apply Sprinkles liberally. Then eat them back out of the pan before baking.
It was also the weekend we took our Christmas pictures. We didn't do one last year and it was a big regret, so this year we went all out and actually bought 3 poses. Ouch on the pocket book, but good for the soul :)



Cute, right?
Guess what else is cute? A newborn baby! My cousin, Uwe and his wife Sabine welcomed baby Tim into the world on December 4th. He is so cute!
10 Comments:
At Sun Dec 09, 09:41:00 PM 2007,
Leslie said…
Oh!! What great Christmas pics! Gosh, Lily looks adorable (as always). And you and Devin look so happy. What a beautiful family!
Congratulations on the newest addition to your family!
And thanks for posting about the cookies. I gained five pounds just from reading about them.
At Sun Dec 09, 09:55:00 PM 2007,
Avery & Hailey said…
Beautiful family! I love the pics...Lily looks great! Full of personality!
At Sun Dec 09, 11:44:00 PM 2007,
Anonymous said…
I LOVE the family picture!
Bring me cookies! =)
At Sun Dec 09, 11:54:00 PM 2007,
Anonymous said…
I never thought I'd see Devin in a family photo!!!! and Lily looks so different now than the last time I saw her... she's developing a more mature face with less babi-ness, ya know? shes beautiful.
At Wed Dec 12, 05:08:00 PM 2007,
Just the Sous Chef said…
You already know that I love the Christmas pics, great job! I am so jealous that you have already made Xmas cookies, I need to get with the program ... we just hung our wreath today. We have a lot of catching up to do, LOL! Miss Lily looks like she enjoyed the "sprinkles"! :)
At Thu Dec 13, 12:12:00 PM 2007,
Anonymous said…
Mmmm, I love cookie dough too. I love the family picture. So cute!
At Sun Dec 16, 02:16:00 AM 2007,
Sitting In Silence said…
What a beautiful family photo.
Lily looks adorable in her little Santa dress......
Just wanted to pop on and wish you guys a Happy and Safe Christmas....
Danielle x
At Sun Dec 16, 09:09:00 PM 2007,
Lauren said…
Cute pictures! Hope to see you over the Holidays!
At Sun Dec 23, 10:25:00 AM 2007,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
Merry Christmas ya'll!
Those cookies sure look good too. Any chance we can get some?
Love the family pics. How's the job going?
You're loved and thought about in Apex.
Love,
Ames and Andrew
At Mon Dec 24, 10:32:00 AM 2007,
Leslie said…
Merry Christmas!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home