Thursday, October 18, 2007

Live from the Aloha State:

Our wireless connection here seriously sucks, so you will have to excuse the lack of posts. Just thought I'd leave you a few pics of our time in paradise...

You can see this mountain from our hotel, isn't it breathtaking?

Grandaddy and Lily hang at Waikiki beach


Deanna and I went horsebackriding at the North Shore


Devin and Deanna jumped off this giant rock at Waimea



We saw a real rainbow!


Dev and Deanna at Hanuama Bay -- the snorkeling was INCREDIBLE!!!


On a cliff near Hanuama

Parasailing at 300 feet! We even saw a sea turtle swimming from above!



Lily loved the Luau at Paradise Cove! I think she bonded with the Hula girl..


There is tons more to come and we still have a couple of days left~! Aloha!

5 Comments:

  • At Fri Oct 19, 08:50:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my gosh those pictures are incredible! It looks like soooooooo much fun. My favorite picture is the one of the cliff jumping, what a great shot you captured. You should blow it up and frame it. It looks like you are doing it ALL, snorkeling, horse back riding, parasailing, etc. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

     
  • At Fri Oct 19, 12:40:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aw, LOVED the pictures! Especially that one of you and Devin, too cute! I miss you guys and glad you're having such a wonderful time!

     
  • At Fri Oct 19, 09:25:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sooooooooo jealous!

     
  • At Sun Oct 21, 05:10:00 PM 2007, Blogger Leslie said…

    I am insanely jealous! Those pictures are incredible!

     
  • At Mon Oct 22, 10:01:00 AM 2007, Blogger Avery & Hailey said…

    I am so jealous! Looks like you are having a blast and what a little traveler Lily has become!

    If you guys get back and aren't busy, we are having Avery b-day party on Sat, Nov 3. Shoot me an email with your address and I can get an invitation to you. rylzbth@yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home