Snow Day 2008
Since I work all the time, our weeks are usually pretty mundane. Lily is still enjoying school, talking up a storm, mostly pointing out that everything she sees is "Mine's!" or "Dat's Lily's!" Even the snow this week belonged to my precious princess :)
Blogger is being difficult, so that's all the pics you're gonna get for today. Will work on taking and posting more. Hopefully, we will get enough snow tonight to have some new snow pics tomorrow anyway :)
Lily enjoys the first snow of the year before heading to school
4 Comments:
At Sun Jan 20, 09:05:00 PM 2008,
Lauren said…
We miss Lily and Lora!
At Sun Jan 20, 11:06:00 PM 2008,
Sitting In Silence said…
Beautiful photo...I so hear you on the whole..."Dats mine".....
My little says the smae thing...
At Sun Jan 20, 11:07:00 PM 2008,
Sitting In Silence said…
* My little man says the same thing...
Is what I was trying to say !
At Mon Jan 21, 10:59:00 AM 2008,
Anonymous said…
gosh, what an adorable picture!! I miss the cutie! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home