Christmas is a'coming!
We have a walker! Colin has been trying to take steps on his own for the past few days, although he hasn't gotten very far. He's getting much bolder though and its almost sad to watch. My BABY is growing up!!! I like him as a crawler, dangit!
Deanna and I took the kids to see Santa last week (can I just say how much I am loving having her close to home? She is an amazing help with the kids and has helped me immensely!). Lily was eager to jump up and ask him for her heart's desire (a doll) and Colin alternated between staring and making horrified faces. We paid for a picture, but since I do not have a scanner right now, you'll have to make do with my self-made santa picture. Its almost the same, just the "real' picture is a better angle.
I have so much to update and yet no real time to do it. I got a work at home job and its taking huge chunks of my time. I attended my friend's birth this weekend and still haven't gotten a chance to edit pictures yet. The job almost seems to good to be true, so please keep your fingers crossed that it continues to go well!
Quickie update:
Colin -- can clap, loves to smack his lips and cluck his tounge, cruising super fast, still not sleeping through the night although I get a reprieve occasionally (last night, a solid stretch from midnight to 7 am), loves to shake things (I say "shakey shakey!" and he shakes whatever he is holding furiously), loves to bang things together to make noise, has the best laugh on the planet
Lily -- recently told her Daddy that "I am three and a half and i know everything," is obsessed with princesses, loves to skip on the stones in front of our house, wears her princess tiara almost everywhere, hates wearing sweaters ands pants so insists on wearing dresses on top of every outfit, is an awesome mopper, literally just said "I am sooo beautiful!"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home