Conversations with a Diva
Lily was dressing herself before going to play in the front yard
Lily: "I can't find a shirt"
Me: "Well just wear what you have on"
Lily: "NO! Everyone will see!"
Me: "Lily, who is everyone? Who is outside?"
Lily: "No one, but when someone comes outside, they'll see that its a pajama shirt"
Me: "Who ARE you?"
Lily: "YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!"
Lily: "I can't find a shirt"
Me: "Well just wear what you have on"
Lily: "NO! Everyone will see!"
Me: "Lily, who is everyone? Who is outside?"
Lily: "No one, but when someone comes outside, they'll see that its a pajama shirt"
Me: "Who ARE you?"
Lily: "YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!"
3 Comments:
At Thu Mar 25, 04:06:00 PM 2010,
Sarah said…
A.W.E.S.O.M.E. I knew I loved her!!!
At Thu Mar 25, 09:31:00 PM 2010,
Rachel said…
LOVE IT! Maybe she is secretly MY daughter...
At Fri Mar 26, 06:16:00 PM 2010,
Anonymous said…
I love your conversations!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home