Congratulations to my sister and her now-husband Jake on their nuptials! Today, they had their courthouse wedding, so they are legally married. Big, fancy wedding to follow, probably in May of this year.
Congratulations! What a beautiful couple! Melissa looks absolutely stunning, and Jake is very handsome! (How could you not be with a name like that)? :)
5 Comments:
At Fri Jan 02, 05:33:00 PM 2009,
Anonymous said…
What a great couple! Best to the both of 'em!
Devin
At Fri Jan 02, 07:18:00 PM 2009,
Anonymous said…
Huge Congrats to the Happy Couple!!!
At Sat Jan 03, 07:54:00 AM 2009,
Amy said…
Tell Melissa I said Congrats!!!
At Sat Jan 03, 10:48:00 AM 2009,
Leslie said…
Congratulations! What a beautiful couple! Melissa looks absolutely stunning, and Jake is very handsome! (How could you not be with a name like that)? :)
At Sun Jan 11, 06:28:00 PM 2009,
Just the Sous Chef said…
Did you take that pic? It is GREAT! And when I first saw it, I thought it was you before you were pregnant. Wow, you two look alike!
Post a Comment
<< Home