Interesting Conversation
Lily: "Mommy, is baby Colin gonna come out of your butt?"
Me: "No..."
Lily: "Out of your girl parts?"
Me: "Yes"
Lily: "But I don't want your body to get broken"
I explained that Mommy's body will not get broken, but it was followed by a lot of "why?"'s and she also asked if Colin is gonna be wet when he comes out. I guess I watch too much Baby Story? I love this kid -- she is so cute!
5 Comments:
At Thu Dec 18, 06:22:00 AM 2008,
Amy said…
Baby story is great! Lily is sooo smart, I think that there will be alot of "why" questions over the next several years.
At Thu Dec 18, 03:29:00 PM 2008,
Anonymous said…
Lily is so freakin' cute! Can I have her?
At Fri Dec 19, 08:04:00 PM 2008,
Anonymous said…
Too cute! For the record, don't watch Baby Story - if those are typical births, I'll eat my foot. Too much drama!
Hope you had fun tonight!
At Tue Dec 23, 08:59:00 PM 2008,
Unknown said…
I love it. I'm so glad to know you won't be broken.
Incredible pic, btw. I love the composition and the texture.
At Sat Dec 27, 08:01:00 PM 2008,
Just the Sous Chef said…
She is too funny, and smart!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home