Monday, December 22, 2008

32 weeks and 4 days

2008 - (Dec 20) Looks like John (my friend Eliza's hubby) and I are both in our 3rd Trimester...


2005 - And just for comparison's sake -- we did this exact same thing at our Christmas Party 3 years ago when I was pregnant with Lily. Not sure what day it was on, but I'm going to assume it's pretty close (as far as how pregnant I was), because my due date with Colin is one day before my due date with Lily. Anyone remember the date of this party? (ETA - Leah thinks it was Dec 17, 2005)

3 Comments:

  • At Mon Dec 22, 09:31:00 PM 2008, Blogger Rachel said…

    Stan says the gestational time for men must be much longer than women, explaining John's prolonged pregnancy. You look great!

    Stan also commented on how cute Lily's haircut looks.

    I agree with Leah, the 17th seems about right. And I actually got to go to that party. :)

     
  • At Tue Dec 23, 12:10:00 PM 2008, Blogger Leslie said…

    I love it you have similar pictures from both pregnancies! That is hilarious!!

     
  • At Tue Dec 30, 10:06:00 AM 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are the most horrifying pictures I have ever seen. His proud smile looks demonic in the first one. I don't know how he can push it out like that, why did you have to mention that he is my husband? You better not have any more kids so that we don't end up with a third one of these pictures. *shudder*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home