Happy 35th Birthday to the most amazing man I know -- no one else can handle my hormonal psycho butt as well as he can, so that alone deserves mad props :)

Taken shortly after the midnight countdown at a friend's house (and yes, Lily stayed up! She did great!)
4 Comments:
At Fri Jan 02, 07:19:00 PM 2009,
Anonymous said…
Happy New Year and Happy Birthday to Devin!
At Sat Jan 03, 01:41:00 AM 2009,
Anonymous said…
I so love to keep up with Lily she is such a beautiful child. I can not wait to see Colin, grandpa Dan is always beaming over Lily and now over the top with the new one coming. I hope you all have a wonderful new year.
Lisa Jones springs ER
At Sat Jan 03, 10:50:00 AM 2009,
Leslie said…
I had no idea Devin was a New Year's baby! Happy birthday, and happy new year, too!
At Sat Jan 03, 08:38:00 PM 2009,
Anonymous said…
What are Devin and Lily eating? it looks SO good! I want some!
Post a Comment
<< Home