So, um, Naptime...
So, even though Miss Thing thinks that naptime is for babies, I'm enforcing rest time. I tried to coax her into sleeping by loaning her my Burt's Bees eye rest thingy (as she found it and was intrigued). After 20 mintues of quiet, I was hopeful that it had worked and she would be sleeping when I peeked in. This is what I found:
And just for juxtaposition's sake -- a happy pic:
As the mother of an almost-three year old, I experience both of these looks about 50 million times a day :)
4 Comments:
At Tue Dec 23, 12:11:00 PM 2008,
Leslie said…
She looks very perturbed you interrupted her reading time!
At Tue Dec 23, 12:21:00 PM 2008,
KRON said…
the combo of the "I didn't wake you up" and the look of sheer anger during quiet time make me VERY nervous to be a mom :-). Of course, I died laughing at both...
At Wed Dec 24, 06:50:00 AM 2008,
CAGB said…
Haha. Very funny. And, I am not surprised she likes the eye mask, because it is one of the most lovely smells on Earth, I think.
At Thu Dec 25, 05:52:00 AM 2008,
Amy said…
Loving the eye mask...
Post a Comment
<< Home